Just quickly sharing a recent Nail of the Day!
Wearing my Nails Inc nail polish in 'Plum'
This polish is part of the 2011 Diet Coke Collection, which I blogged about here.
Apologies for the messy application, was a quick morning jobby!
Also I do find that with darker polishes they tend to 'stain' a bit around the edges and are harder to apply neatly! Think this is a lovely colour though, very deep red/plum as the name would indicate :)
Also I do find that with darker polishes they tend to 'stain' a bit around the edges and are harder to apply neatly! Think this is a lovely colour though, very deep red/plum as the name would indicate :)

2 comments:
I wish I'd seen your diet coke nail polish post sooner! The promotion has probably long gone by now haha...Love this colour, a lot! :)
X
I have this one but I've not tried it yet, looks a pretty colour though! :)
X
Post a Comment