Pages

Thursday, April 21

The Beauty Department with LC!

A bit of fun news came across my desk the other day that I thought I'd share with you all. Well it turns out that Lauren Conrad  has decided to take her beauty knowledge online! Lauren was by far my favourite on the MTV show 'The Hills' and the girl was smart enough to get off that show before it became a bit loony! Anyhow, ever since she left the show LC has been really busy focusing on her career designing clothes, writing books and sharing her love or fashion and style with us! I personally love Lauren's sense of style and beauty, she's one of my fashion and beauty icons! ♥

So now LC has decided to launch her own beauty website, called 'The Beauty Department'.
With the help of her makeup artist, Amy Nadine, and her talented hair stylist, Kristin Ess, she will be sharing all her knowledge, looks and inspiration with us regularly. How exciting right!


What they say "This is a site for anyone who’s ever had a beauty question or gotten into a fight with a hair brush and lost. We’ll be covering all kinds of hair+makeup how-to’s, nail trends, skin issues, tools, current obsessions & inspirations, as well as countless quick tips."

One of the first hair tutorials posted on the website shows you how to create gorgeous vintage curls!
Click here to see step-by-step instructions on how to create this look! Love it :)

I've got to say I am very impressed with thebeautydepartment.com, so LC definitely has my vote & support! Hopefully she'll feature a tutorial soon on how to create those famous soft curls and perfectly winged eyeliner, I can't wait! :) What do you think, will you be checking out and following LC's new site? xoxo

1 comment:

River said...

Exciting! I have Lauren's Style book and love it!