Pages

Friday, April 1

Travelling Light..

Happy Friday Everyone!
I hope you have all had a good week? I'm very excited today because I am off home (to The Netherlands) for a few days over the weekend. The last time I went was around Christmas time, which is ages ago now, so can't wait to catch up with friends, family and see The Netherlands in Spring time! Love it around that time of the year, with all the tulips and flowers in bloom!
Because I am only going for a 3 day weekend I am flying budget which means I can only take carry on luggage. Therefore I need to pack light! People have asked me this question quite a lot so I thought I would share what (essential) cosmetics items I take with me for a weekend away (when travelling light)...
MakeUp:
Concealer - MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
Liquid Foundation - Bourjois 10hour sleep effect foundation
Powder - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Light
Bronzer - Bourjois de Poudre Bronzing Powder (review coming!)
Bronzer/Blush - Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing blush (review coming!)
Blush - 17 Blusher in First Kiss (review coming!)
Liquid Liner - Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in black
Mascara - Boots No7 Exquisite Curl MascaraEyeshadows - Urban Decay Naked Palette which also includes a brown & black kohl liner!

These are probably my main cosmetics essentials and I will end up taking different foundations, bronzers, blushes and mascara's etc. depending on the products I am loving at that particular time. However, the Naked palette has become quite a staple for me to take travelling. It's just the perfect palette - so many great options from natural to smokey :)

♥ Brushes & Tools:
Blush Brush - Manicare, Artiste Stippling Brush 17
Foundation Brush - MAC 187 Stipling Brush
Contour Brush - Sigma SS168, Large Angled Contour Brush
Powder Brush - Sigma SS150 Large Powder Brush
Lash Curler - Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Brows - Ultra3 Brow Pencil
Small Blending Brush - MAC 217 Blending Brush
Pencil Brush - MAC 219 Pencil Brush

Flat Shader Brush - Sigma  SS239 Eyeshadow Brush
Big Blending Brush - MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush

I tend to use a mix of MAC & Sigma brushes as I love them equally!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and wishing you all a wonderful weekend :) xoxo

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Have a great time and safe trip xxxx

Ploi P. said...

Have a safe trip! Your suitcase is so cute. I too, bring my Urban Decay Naked palette religiously everywhere if I am forced to pack light. It is the best palette out there I think that gives a full range of day to night mixes with beautiful browns.

http://pisforploy.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely weekend!!!

Great lil collection your taking with you xox

Irene Blushing Loves said...

love those kind off posts!!And great collection hun!!!Love light travelling!!

xxx

Vida said...

Aw have fun! You did so well with your packing =)

Anonymous said...

If you love brushes then you have GOT to see Vani-T's range, which are all crystal-encrusted.

These are so beautiful, we'll have no hesitation in topping up our make up in public!

See them at: http://www.sotanned.co.uk/online-store/browse/176-tools-a-accessories?sef=hc