"Experience the casual luxury and seductive spirit of a goddess with shades that sparkle, shimmer and shine for eyes, lips and nails, while face and decolletage are transformed into golden, glowing perfection!" Check out this beautiful promo shot for the collection featuring model Hilary Rhoda:
Click here to see step-by-step instructions on how to re-create the makeup look from the above photo!
At the event we got shown all the products from this collection ranging from products for eyes, face, nails and body. I instantly fell in love with all the gorgeous items on display! So let me break down the Bronze Goddess Soleil collection:
Eyes:
♥ Bronze Goddess Island Oasis Eyeshadow Palette £31.00
Inspired by hues from the surf and sand, this limited edition eye shadow palette has six irresistibly wearable shades, brightens and defines eyes by day and transforms them by night. The eyeshadows’ delicate iridescent pigments allure with radiance and luminosity in warm sand shades of copper, bronze, gold and coral balanced by cool surf hues of turquoise, seashell pink, silver and seaweed.
It's such a luxurious compact with great shades to wear alone or together—the possibilities are endless!
I definitely have my eye on this little beauty....
♥ ShadowStick Duo in Gold Bronze and Pink Teal £17.00 each
These unique duo's are the perfect, fun eye accessory for summer. Each pencil features two complementary shades in a water resistant, long wearing formula that is ideal for warm summer months. Whether you want a precise line or a smokey look, with these pencils you can do both!
I got the Pink/Teal pencil. I'm already a fan of wearing a pop of teal on my eyes, as you can see in this tutorial, so I can't wait to play around to create more fun 'goddess looks' this summer with my new pencil!
♥ Sumptuous Waterproof Mascara in Black £19.00
"A waterproof mascara that gives you gorgeous lashes, just the way you love them. Full, curled and virtually indestructible. Now lashes look beautiful in all wet conditions, from steamy humidity to a splash in the pool!" I don't normally wear waterproof mascara but can see the benefit when in hot weather or on holiday so am going to trail this out when I'm off to Spain for the Easter break!
Lips:
♥ Pure Color Gloss in Limited Edition Sun Burst Sparkle £15.50
♥ Pure Color Gloss in Blazing Coral Sparkle £15.50
♥ Pure Color Gloss in Plum Divine Shimmer £15.50
♥ Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Tiramisu $24.00
Nails:
♥ Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Limited Edition Shimmering Bronze £14.00
This is a gorgeous bronze nail polish. Swatches will feature in a NOTD soon :)
♥ Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer £26.00
♥ Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer £26.00
♥ Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer in Amber Bronze Medium and Amber Bronze Rich £26.00
♥ Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer £21.50
♥ Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing Blush £29.00
The Bronze Goddess Soleil Collection is previewing at House of Fraser now and will be available at Estee Lauder counters and online from 2nd May. The last one, the Sea Star Bronzing Blush, is my ABSOLUTE favourite of the entire collection! It's so beautiful; I almost I didn't want to use it, so not to ruin the lovely design of it :)
"The new Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing Blush is a beautifully-crafted, feather-light illuminating blush that enhances any skin’s bronzed complexion with a perfectly warm sun-kissed glow. Featuring an artful starfish resting on a shimmering sand-inspired background, the silky, soft powder bronzing blush gives skin a naturally radiant, smooth, sun-kissed finish. Color-true and with buildable coverage, this unique bronzing blush enhances your natural cheek color with an added touch more summer radiance with every stroke. Easy to apply and blend, the blush can be worn alone, or over any Bronze Goddess bronzer and will not streak or settle into pores."
I have been using this blush/bronzer almost daily and love the warm, pink glow it gives my cheeks!
"The new Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing Blush is a beautifully-crafted, feather-light illuminating blush that enhances any skin’s bronzed complexion with a perfectly warm sun-kissed glow. Featuring an artful starfish resting on a shimmering sand-inspired background, the silky, soft powder bronzing blush gives skin a naturally radiant, smooth, sun-kissed finish. Color-true and with buildable coverage, this unique bronzing blush enhances your natural cheek color with an added touch more summer radiance with every stroke. Easy to apply and blend, the blush can be worn alone, or over any Bronze Goddess bronzer and will not streak or settle into pores."This collection has definitely got me in the summer spirit (Ok..the recent gorgeous weather in London helped a little too...) So do you think you will be picking up anything from Estee Lauder to transform you into a Bronze Goddess this summer? xoxo


4 comments:
I love the look of that bronzer - can't wait to try this! xx
Now I'm really jealous! I want to get invited to stuff like that too!! :)
Loove the eyeshadow palette...great colours!
The bronzer is very creative and cute.
Hilary Rhoda looks stunning- I love her sulty eye make up. The starfish blusher is beautiful, I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to use it either x
Post a Comment