Pages

Monday, April 25

Some recent retail therapy...

Being the little shopping addict that I am check out some great little purchases I picked up recently:
Stone/Beige coloured wedge heels from New Look - £22.99
I had been looking for some natural coloured wedges for a while and think these will look great with jeans or a simple dress. Plus major bonus points because they are comfy!

Everyone raves about Primark and yes as much as Primark is such good value and you can find some great items there, the Oxford Street shop truly terrifies me. I can never be bothered trying things on or actually standing in the queue for an hour to pay for things I want. It's always SO messy and SO busy plus my heart rate increases and I get stressed out the minute I walk in haha! However, a few weeks ago I risked my life and had a wee shopping spree at Primark. These are some of the items I picked up: 
Black & Gold Waist Belt - £5
Set of gold rings - £1.50
Genuine Leather Bejewelled Sandals £12

Have you had some great retail therapy recently? Tell me about your new purchases :) xoxo

10 comments:

Isabel said...

oo.. Like the shoes. I haven't done some REAL shopping in a while. I only bought a pair of formal pants for work so that doesn't really count lol

Savannah said...

Love the wedges, too cute! You found some great stuff (even though you had to risk your life!) haha(:


xxx

Laura-PBN said...

Love the shoes!! I am obsessed with wedges. I also agree with Primark in Oxford Street. We literally walked in, then turned straight around and walked back out lol xxx

Supergirl said...

I love your rings!
Tommorow I'll have day off, so I will have shopping:) I need some things for my holiday travel;)

Natürlich Christiane said...

Love the wedges and sandals. Great deals too!

River said...

Love the rings! Very pretty.

Jessica said...

Love the wedges! I want some neutral comfy ones too and will def be nipping into my local New Look to have a look! xx

Anonymous said...

I want to go to New Look and pick up those wedges now! AMAZING! X

Anonymous said...

I really like the first pair of shoes. so pretty! :D

Unknown said...

Love the wedges! x