Yay on Saturday it was a such a nice sunny spring day in London! At the moment I'm really into my pink and coral colours - love them, they make me feel so summery and girlie :)
Thought I'd share my outfit of the day:
Light blue jeggings: H&M
Silk Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Nude/Pink ballet flats: Topshop
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Watch: Guess
On this nice day I ended up meeting a friend for a yummy brunch in South Kensington and afterwards we strolled through Hyde Park and enjoyed a beverage there whilst soaking up some rays in the sun lounges!
It was a little windy so I teamed my outfit with a ZARA grey blazer.
Me in Hyde Park
(Bag by ASOS & sunglasses by BVLGARI)
Saturday afternoon I went to the hairdressers for a cut and colour..
My fringe ended up a bit shorter than was planning on, so am still 'adjusting' to it haha! xoxo


20 comments:
You look gorgeous, you've definitely got that summer glow going on and it's only spring - I'm jealous! xx
I love your jeggings, I've been looking for a pair like that for ages! Gorgeous outfit love x
I think yours is my favourite blog ever - and i follow a lot! I think you've really got a talent for writing about a mix of things. The photos are always stunning. Love what you do - thanks for sharing <3
Gorgeous look...Nicely put together. I really like those jeggings!
http://heatherdoesmakeup.blogspot.com/
Ahh.. you look so cute!:)
@Jo: I have to be honest, I cheated. I did some fake tanning the night before to get my 'glow' Tried this new tanning mousse! Review to follow :)
@Supergirl, Heather & Rachel - MERCI
@Annette: Thank you so much. Comments like that made me so happy and thankful for my lovely readers and followers. Its really nice to hear that people enjoy my little rambles online haha xoxo
Too gorgeous Roz! Love that outfit, simple but perfect xx
You look amazing!
You look great....love the whole outfit! x
You look gorgeous, love your style xxx
You look lovely, I love your outfit! I've pondered about getting light wash jeggings for ages now, but your outfit has helped me decide that I defo want a pair :) xx
So in love with this outfit. Alexander Mcqueen Scarf? Im jealous. Fabulous style as always. Love your outfit posts xx :o)
You look casual but still absolutely amazing, that scarf is gorgeous! Lovely outfit xx
You are so gorgeous! I love this outfit, it is exactly what I would wear on a nice day =)
absolutely love your outfit! you look stunning!
You look soooo stunning, Roz! I feel like I'm just repeating what everyone else is saying but it's true! I love these soft colours on you and you look so glowy! <3
Hello Roz, it's me Sonja from eipysgudps youtube channel :)
I have a new blog & as I'll probably be deleting my old one, I wanted to follow you with my new blog & stay in touch with you! I haven't been checking out your blog recently & I'm happy to see how much it's grown!
Your day at Hyde Park seemes like it was much fun!It reminds me on the days when I was living there & going to the Hyde Park on weekends :)
Kiss & I hope to speak to you soon!
xx Sonja
www.misstrendykitty.blogspot.com
pretty outfit. you're lovely :) i want those jeggings NOW :D
viktoriasstyle.blogspot.com
Oh,I love this! I like the bag and especially the atmosphere of the picture. In one motnth I ma coming to London and I can´t wait ;)
such a lovely outfit! x
Post a Comment