Pages

Sunday, April 3

First Kiss >

Want perfect gorgeous pink cheeks with a subtle golden sheen to it for a bargain price? Then look no further!

I recently discovered ‘17 Blusher’ in the shade First Kiss and have been using it almost every day since. The colour is a great dupe for NARS Orgasm Blush, which is one of my holy grail products. However First Kiss is a more wallet friendly version because this amazing little blush is only £3.49!

First Kiss came out with 17’s Spring 2011 collection. The blush comes in a small screw top container. It’s a nice soft powder, that is well pigmented and lasts all day long. It blends so nicely and is just such a pretty colour! I definitely recommend checking it out. You can get it from Boots here. They even have a great deal on at the moment: get 3 for 2 deal on any of their 17 products!

Thought I'd share a FOTD with me wearing this lovely blush:
♥ Face:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC20
Revlon PhotoReady Liquid Foundation
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Light
17 Blusher in First Kiss

♥ Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer potion (all over lid as base)
MAC Patina eyeshadow (all over lid blended up into the crease)
MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow (lid only, up until crease so patina still shows in crease & lower lash line)
MAC Shroom eye-shadow (tear duct and underneath brows as a highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Black (waterline)
MAC Fluidline in blacktrack (to line upper lash line)
Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect 'Rotatif' Mascara


♥ Lips:
Forever21 Nude Lipgloss

What do you think of this blush - will you go check it out?
Plus what other drugstore blushes are you loving at the moment? xoxo 

8 comments:

Hannah said...

That's such a gorgous blush! I have ordered orgasm by nars and I cannot wait to compare them xxx

Supergirl said...

Lovely:) Looks very natural!

MakeupbyEesha said...

Super like your eyes...... :)

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

Wow, you look beautiful! The blush looks very natural on you.

Vida said...

That blush is so pretty and I really like your eye makeup =)

Burn the Blonde said...

You look gorgeous! The blushes I'm using at the moment are a Revlon one (It was 3 for 2 too when I bought Photo Ready!) and Topshop Neon Rose! This blush looks so natural and gives a great 'glow' ! Stunner! X
Burn the Blonde

Paula said...

Hi! I am new to your blog, I found it because I went on a hunt for Chanel khôl in clair. I was wondering if you think clair is worth the $$.I am not sure, if it is a necessity. i mean, blush definitely IS a necessity. :-)
Do you still use Clair or does it rather sit in the chest drawer?

I think your blog is cute!
xo Paula

Unknown said...

eyes are gorgeous! x