Pages

Thursday, April 14

Loving my recent duty free splurge!

The people that follow me on Twitter or Facebook, will know the item I recently picked up at duty free! The Estee Lauder – Pure Color Gloss Collection, which is a travel exclusive. One of my friends took this little collection of gorgeous glosses with her to Marrakech, which gave me a serious case of envy ;) So when I saw them (calling my name) at Gatwick Airport, I couldn't resist. And to be honest, it wasn't that much of a splurge because I think £27 for 5 (mini) glosses is pretty good value for money.  I hadn't tried an Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss before but have to say I am in love with them and am now definitely keen to get myself some more colours.
The pack includes 5 stunning individual glosses (4.6ml each):
Sugar Rush (44)
Electric Ginger (03)
 Impulsive Coral (20)
Rock Candy (09)
Racy Raspberry (30)

Tom Pecheux (Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director) says  "Gloss brings sensuality to a woman's face" and I completely agree with him! :) Here are the glosses swatched on my lips:
Am seriously in love with these glosses! They feel light and luscious and are not too sticky. They smell/taste divine and provide my lips with shimmer, sparkle and all with sheer to medium coverage. My favourites are probably Impulsive Coral, Rock Candy and Sugar Rush. 
 
Have you ever tried any of the Estee Lauder Pure Color Glosses? If so, which one do you love?! xoxo

7 comments:

Supergirl said...

What a lovely glosses!
I love first one shade:)

Hannah said...

Oh I love those! I hope I will be passing through some Duty Free soon :o) I absolutely love them all, but electric ginger really is eyecatching. :o) x

Viktória said...

wow they look so pretty! gorgeous! and the price isnt bad at all. lovely glosses, congrats. will look nice in your amazing collection :)


viktoriasstyle.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Hey roz! I'm a new found fan of Estée Lauder, and keen to try some more products and skin care of theirs. One other question - have you ever tried 'Hi Beam' by Benefit?

Unknown said...

thanks girls! definitely loving these glosses, am wearing electric ginger today which has got a nice gold sheen/sparkle to it!
@katie: estee lauder is definitely a fab brand! yes I have tried high beam before - check out this post: http://www.dutchessroz.com/2010/04/supermodel-in-bottle.html xoxo

Camille said...

I'm in love with the "Rock Candy" one !

MakeupbyEesha said...

Hey Guess what,
My husband has recently been to Indonesia & had a 3 hr stopover at Singapore Airport. He got these lovelies as a surprise gift. They all are really pretty shades.