I recently went back to the Netherlands for a few days and while I was there I had a such WONDERFUL day at the beach with one of my best friends! It was a little windy but we found ourselves a gorgeous calm, sunny spot at Beach Club 'Vroeger' in Bloemendaal and chilled out all day in the sun, eating, drinking and lots of chatting & people watching haha! Thought I'd share my outfit of the day which includes some recently purchased items!
Jeans: ZARA Basic Blue Skinny
Top: Primark white long racer back tank top (new, only £5)
Scarf: GUESS light pink scarf (new)
Sunglasses: H&M (picked these up at Amsterdam Airport! Only £3.99)
Bracelets: Tiffany & Co and H&M
Here some more pictures of this great day!
Love my new bracelets from H&M! I picked up the colourful ones at Amsterdam airport. They were only £1.99, what a bargain right? Think the mix of coral, pink, gold and turquoise makes them perfect for summertime :) Oh and if you wonder what those weird balls are; well they are one of my favourite naughty snacks to eat when I am back home called 'bitterballen'. It's deep fried ragout/meat balls that are served with mustard to dip into. Delicious! Check out the excitement on my face ready to dig in! :)
If you love summer weather at the beach then....JUMP!
Wooohooo! Thank you to my dear Lulu for such a perfect day at the Beach :)
Bring on summer and more beach visits.... xoxo



8 comments:
White top and jeans is always my favourite :) Very cute, love the scarf!
Nice outfit & such a beautiful day!
In summer, does it get warm enough to swimm in the sea?
I remember going to the beach in Brighton in August,dressed the same way as I'd usually be dressed for going to the beach in Croatia (just a swimmsuit& a mini dress) and there,in Brighton, it was so windy & chilly that I spent the afternoon away from the beach, at the Mall lol Plus there was nobody actually swimming in the sea. :( Hopefully it does get warm enough for you guys to enjoy going to the beach properly! ;) Kisss
Sonja
You look gorgeous!
I think it's not about outfit, or make up- you look happy, beautidul inside, that's makes your eyes shinny and makes you even more pretty!
xo xo
@Yu, thanks LOVE the scarf too!
@Sonja, haha funny. Yes in summer it can get nice and warm so you can swim in the ocean, but nothing compared to the heat of croatia unfortunately though...
@Supergirl - aww thanks. I was definitely very happy that day :)
xoxo Roz
your day looked amazing x
Looked like alot of fun its always nice to get away
Love the accesories :)
I love that light pink scarf and the braid is just perfection!
Lovely photos, jealous of the sunshine!
Post a Comment