Estee Lauder describes the palette as ‘Shades of paradise. Highlight, define and dramatize your eyes with the shimmering metallics and sunlit satin shadows of summer.’ The luxurious compact contains six complementary shades to wear alone or together – the possibilities are endless!
The shades in the palette are unnamed but I’d describe them from left to right as:♥ a very dusty dark cypress green with gray undertones
♥ a, sheer to light coverage, warm yellow gold. A knock out on girls with blue or green eyes!
♥ a mediterranean aqua shade. More blue than green, therefore a cooler colour, applies light to medium.
Looks amazing applied as a pop of colour along the lower lash line, like I did in this tutorial for example :)
♥ a rose gold (light copper) shade. My absolute favourite of this palette!
It looks amazing on it’s own or blended with gold and bronzed brown shades.
♥ a deep copper colour, very warm and lovely in the crease with the gold or rose gold shades on the lid.
♥ a cool silvery/white. The most shimmery colour in the palette. Great as a highlighter or applied in the tearduct.
The shadows are all shimmering metallics that will sparkle in the sun but not too glittery! The shades are all very pigmented even without a base. The colours in the Island Oasis palette are as summery as they get. They sing of the Caribbean’s, Greek Islands or Hawaii so it’s perfect for creating those Bronze Goddess looks this summer! I’m definitely loving this palette and every time the sun is out in London, I find myself grabbing it - now I just need to book myself some exotic holidays too ;)
Estee Lauder; Island Oasis palette. Available online at Estee Lauder - £31

5 comments:
Love the yellow gold and rose gold colours ...gorgeous!! xox
I've been tempted by this every time I see it. I love all of the shades x
Beautiful palette. The rose gold and deep copper look almost exactly like the shades in my beloved Clinique Duo in Strawberry Fudge. You should check that out if you love those colors! I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same shade since Clinique is owned by Estee Lauder :)
Omg I love how pigmented the palette are ! I don't usually to many high end products but this palette looks like a must ! I'm attracted to all the colors ! Thanks for sharing lovely ! :)
Since I got this palette I 'm so obsessed with it! Fantastic colours.. and very pigmented too :)
Post a Comment