Pages

Saturday, June 25

The Scent of Summer with Ted Baker

“This bud of love, by summer’s ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet”.
William Shakespeare

T H E  S C E N T  O F S U M M E R

'Waking up with light streaming through your window, the sound of the ubiquitous ice cream van, a barrage of BBQ invites, fresh strawberries and cream, warm afternoons well spent outside and long conversations held late into balmy nights. However brief, an English summer brings with it a delight of expectation.' 

I have to say, I loooove summer time! Waking up to the birds chirping, sun streaming in, picnics, BBQ's, summer dresses and I could go on and on :) 

Inspired by his new spring summer collections, Ted baker has released a new limited edition version of his fragrance called 'Woman'. This lovely summer Eau De Toilette features top notes of Bergamot, and Lily of the Valley which dry down into a sandalwoody/ylang ylang and musk base. On the way you will experience the heart notes of basil, rose and orris. Perfect for hot days and warm nights!

I think this is a lovely fresh scent, perfect for a day in the park. It's a bit like summer in a bottle :)

RRP £24.00, 100ml Eau de Toilette.
Available at selected Department stores, Pharmacies, Perfumeries and online at Tedbaker.com

1 comment:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Summertime is definitely the best.. BBQs.. swimming.. warmth - it's perfect! I normally don't like perfume, but I'd buy this just because it's green ;)

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com