Pages

Tuesday, June 7

MTV Movie Awards 2011 - Best & Worst

The 2011 MTV Movie Awards were held at the Universal Studio’s Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (5 June) in California. I always like checking out the looks from the MTV Awards because they are a little bit more fun, young and trendy! Here are some of my Best & Worst pics of the event:

Best



Blake Lively is beautiful in blue! She wore a Michael Kors dress & Louboutin shoes.
Mila Kunis presented an awards on stage with Justin Timberlake wearing a Balmain black top and an embellished skirt from the Fall 2011 collection. As always, sexy, appropriate, fun and LOVE her makeup!
Emma Stone in a sheer Bottega Veneta dress. She’s swapped from blonde to redhead for the upcoming Spiderman movie. I like both blonde and red on her really – she’s very beautiful.
Emma Watson in an ivory jewel encrusted Marchesa short white dress. Emma’s got amazing style, love it!
♥ Brooklyn Decker sparkled on the red carpet in a gold No.21 dress! A little heavy looking on the top but am always a big sequin fan so still liked it lots!


Hailee Steinfeld suited up in a Louis Vuitton tux with Christian Louboutin heels. It’s quite a grown up look for the 14 year old actress but I think it looked classy & loved the red lippy and green little clutch!
Amber Lancaster in a sequin dress, not quite sure who she is but liked the dress and her wavy hair!
Model Erin Heatherton in a cute white dress! Amazing legs and what a smile!
Nina Dobrev looked cute and stylish in a Georges Chakra Couture ruby and bronze bow embroidered strapless dress. Spotted this on a few worst dressed lists and yes maybe it does look a little 'Christmas presenty' there's something about her look that caught my eye in a good way.
Reese Witherspoon, gotta love her, dazzled at the ceremony in a black & great Vivienne Westwood dress that was age appropriate, fun yet sexy! Reese was honoured with the Generation Award. She’s the youngest recipient up to date! She fully deserves it though, Reese is one of my favourite Hollywood actresses!

Worst
★ Gossip Girl Jessica Szohr in an Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet jumpsuit. Too much going on for my liking and not very flattering. She's such a beautiful girl - a shame!
★ Amanda Bynes in an Herve Leger dress. Not sure what's going on with this girl, I thought she'd announced via Twitter she was retiring from Hollywood. I think the dress is a little too tight and short and not very flattering on Amanda. Plus the green Christian Louboutin shoes are really cool but what on earth was she thinking matching them with this dress. Total fail!
★ Bryce Dallas-Howard showed off her baby bump in a J.Crew dress. Didn’t hate it, but didn’t love it either!
★ Nicki Minaj. She’s got some electric and funky style which is great. It’s just not MY style haha.
★ Elle Fanning looked a little bit more festival than red carpet in a Dolce&Gabbana floral romper with matching (hideous) platform wedges.

W
hat did you think - who's look did you love or hate? xoxo

6 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

I agree with almost all your choices! And seriously, Amanda Bynes did not look her usual cute bubbly self... loved her shoes though!

LuLu said...

I have a total crush on Blake Lively...haha! She's such a classic beauty yet still has such a young and fun style.

Natalie said...

I have a total girl crush on Mila Kunis & she looked amazing. I really want her skirt. :) xo

Azhezha said...

love Emma Watson <3
and i love Elle Fanning, but yeah, thats not a red carpet dress..

Emily Lilly said...

I think amanda bynes said she was retiring but then i think i read a while ago that she was just joking :)

Unknown said...

I love the outfit Mila Kunis wore. If I was a super skinny celeb going to an MTV awards event I'd totally wear the same thing.