Pages

Thursday, June 2

He-Shi Travel Collection‏ & Giveaway!

As you might know, I'm a big fan of He-Shi's Tanning products (you can read my review here). So when I found out they have now launched a travel mini collection, I got very excited! The travel collection is perfect for when traveling, especially for holidays where required to pack light.  Now you will never be without your sun-kissed tan: whatever the weather, wherever you are! 
This comprehensive travel range contains mini sizes of your essential tanning needs;  it’s as easy as 1 (exfoliate), 2 (tan), 3 (maintain)! I think it's such a clever idea to have mini bottles because often when I have been going on a trip, and only allowed cabin luggage, you can't pack anything over 100ml. This meant that up until now I wasn't able to pack any tanning products because other brands don't provide any small sizes! So clever thinking He-Shi, love it! :)

The He-Shi Travel Collection includes:
♥ 50ml Exfoliating Body Wash.
A luxurious, strawberry-scented, light moisturising body scrub, packed with AHAs that prepares the skin for a perfect self-tan. Ideal for removing every last trace of any previous self tan and any rough, dry patches, leaving a perfectly smooth canvas.

♥ 50ml Express Liquid Tan.
Using the He-Shi Tanning Mitt (supplied), this tinted formula is fool-proof, does not streak or leave patches, dries immediately and lasts 5 days. Can be built in layers for a darker finish if desired.

♥ Mini Mitt.
Assures no tell-tale orange-coloured palms; the ideal way to achieve an even, professional-looking finish.

♥ 50ml Day to Day Gradual Tan.
A triple action lotion that evens out skin tone and gradually builds a light bronzed complexion.


The He Shi Quick + Easy 3-Step Travel Collection, will be available from June at selected salons and spas across the UK, selected House of Fraser stores and http://www.he-shi.co.uk/ priced at £17.50.

But wait, it gets better - I am giving YOU (my lovely followers) the chance to WIN a He-Shi Travel Kit!
There will be two kits up for grabs! All you need to do to be in to win is:
1) Be a follower (through Google Friend Connect) of www.dutchessroz.com 
2) Receive extra entry points for 'liking' my Facebook Fan Page or following me on Twitter
3) Leave a comment below to enter the giveaway
3) Provide your email address in the comment so I can contact you, if you are one of the chosen two lucky winners (Sorry entry is only open to UK & Ireland residents)

Entry starts NOW and will close in two weeks time (14 June). 
So what are you waiting for, enter now to be in to win :) Good luck xoxo

13 comments:

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer Loren said...

Hi, I've never tried these products before but want to after reading your review!
I follow via google friend connect and twitter (@slhxbeauty)
Thanks for a great give away!
summer.loren@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hey honey! Oooh, these look LOVELY! I've never tired any of the he-shi products before, but now I'm ridiculously temped! :)

I'm of course a follower of your blog: Brittany Love

I'm a 'liker' of your Facebook: Brittany Baverey

I'm also a follower of your Twitter: @brittanylovexx

My email address is: brittanylove@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you poppet!

Love Britt xxx

Daniella said...

Never tried this range before!
I follow your blog, like your facebook page and follow you on twitter @MadameGourmand

E-mail: daniella@madamegourmand.com

Love Daniella xx

Lauren said...

would love to try these!
please enter me :)
lottiepotty@hotmail.co.uk
follow via gfc as lauren
xo

Anne said...

Hello! Loving following you... and no, not exactly UK resident but have plenty of addresses over there that it could be sent to and then brought across to me in the next few months... so if I am allowed to enter still, PLEASE enter me as I'm deathly white, reflect the sun and often get asked if I'm sick...

anne_wyllie@hotmail.com

Supergirl said...

I've never tried these products so it would be great oportunity!
Enter me please:)

Im your follower on GFC as Supergirl
email - supremeliving.girl@gmail.com

Natalie said...

enter me please
natalie-warren@hotmail.co.uk
xo

Lucy Jo said...

Enter me please!
zebralucy@hotmail.com
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Burn the Blonde said...

Oh I'd love to win this! Fab goodies!

burntheblonde@gmail.com

Burn the Blonde X

Joy said...

Enter me, please :)
I follow you via GFC as Joy and on Twitter as dearjoy.
dearjoy@live.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hey Roz, Great Giveaway xox

gfc: stephanie cummins
email: stephmcuk@yahoo.co.uk

i follow on fb:Stephanie Cummins (BeautyRambles)

& on twitter: stephmcuk

Thankyou xox

Kelly said...

Hi,
Please enter me. My email address is kellykelloggs2@hotmail.com.

Thank you x