Pages

Tuesday, June 14

Smell sultry and sweet like Kim K!

Last Wednesday, the one and only, Kim Kardashian was in London to promote her new fragrance 'Kim Kardashian'. Here she is at Debenhams in Oxford Street looking usual her glamorous self! 200 lucky people that purchased the perfume actually got to meet her and receive a signature, pretty cool right?
Unfortunately I was unable to make it to Debenhams that day to see Kim but, lucky me, I did get a bottle of the fragrance to try!! I like the simple design of the logo, bottle and mix of purple & pink on the bottle.
'A beautiful blend of feminine and sensual notes, the debut fragrance captures the many sides of Kim's personality and glamorous lifestyle. Floral top notes of mandarin, honeysuckle and orange blossom reflect Kim's captivating nature; while at the heart pink jasmine, tuberose, sensual spices and lush gardenia evoke her femininity. The last impression of tonka bean, jacaranda wood, vanilla orchid, sexy musk and creamy sandalwood add warmth to represent Kim's softer side'

♥ My thoughts:
I have been wearing Kim Kardashian all weekend and have to say I like, I like! Initially when I sprayed it, I thought, wow this is quite a strong and heavy smell but it softens very quickly to a lovely sexy but sweet smell at the same time. It’s definitely a very white-floral smelling perfume and you can pick the jasmine, tuberose and gardenia as the high notes. The fragrance has excellent staying power, smells like a more sultry version of gardenia’s and I think it’s a heavy white floral scent that is perfect for night but also suitable for daytime (depending on your personality). I have read that it’s very similar to Michael Kors but I'm not familiar with that fragrance so I can’t judge! If you like a mix of sultry and sweet and want to smell like the gorgeous Kim K, then go check it out and decide for yourself :) 

The fragrance can be purchased exclusively at Debenhams (online here) in June but will be available at all leading retailers from July. Kim Kardashian comes in 30ml (£22.95), 50ml (£29.95) and 100ml (£39.95) Eau de Parfum in beautiful deep purple glass bottles.

4 comments:

Daniella said...

I've tried "celebrity" fragrance in the past and have never been impressed with the staying power but I may have to give this one a go! Great review

Unknown said...

i LOVE Kim K, she so pretty , great vlog, im following u ;-] please follow back http://britters89.blogspot.com/

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

Love this perfume! Wearing it now actually :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it. I need to smell it. :)