Pages

Sunday, June 26

My new watch!

So for almost a half a year now I have been lusting after a Michael Kors watch. My big dilemma however was, which one to get! Everyone seemed to be getting the gold big style watch and I seriously tried this on in the shops about twenty times but couldn't never quite make the step to buy one. I wanted a big chunky gold watch but then again, I don't wear a lot of gold. And it would be such a shame to buy a nice gold watch and then never really wearing it....

Hmmm so what's a girl to do?? Duh, get a silver one instead! So after months and months of checking out watches I finally decided on the Michael Kors 'White Mother of Pearl' Chronograph Watch MK5020.
Check out my new baby:
I am seriously in love with my new watch. ♥ It's big and chunky but also a bit more girly because of the mother of pearl dial and crystal index markets! YAY am so happy with my final choice! :) What do you think? xoxo

7 comments:

Jess Heath MUFX said...

Ooooh I would love a Kors watch!! It's so nice. I love the sorta rose gold coloured ones. Though I'm equally tempted by a Marc Jacobs. I think the decision will have to wait til Christmas ;)

Cinderella's Closet said...

It looks great! I love BIG watches.

xoxo

http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

ForeverGlitter said...

i LOVE it! xx

Katie Elizabeth said...

Oooh I am soo jealous! Gorgeous watch! You are soo lucky.

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

This one is beautiful! Good choice!

Unknown said...

i bought my fiance a Michael kors watch .. omg i love this one it so pretty and sleek.. im now following i love this blog, please follow back Britters89.blogspot.com

Ele said...

It's beautiful! Good choice :) x