Pages

Wednesday, June 8

Happy Hump Day %

Hey lovelies!
It's Wednesday again already. Honestly I can't believe it's June - time just flies when you are having fun...
If only....... (hehe)

I am also proud today to show off that 'Shopaholic' has picked me as one of their Editor’s Pick: Unforgettable Blogs! This month they decided to feautre ME (so honoured) and also the wonderful Natalya

"Shopaholic is a group of talented writers and avid shoppers with one goal in mind: make shopping simple. Superheroes of the shopping world, our writers have unmatched wit, incredible good looks and, best of all, they are dedicated to fighting buyer’s remorse everywhere. Looking for the best leather satchel or a new overnight bag ? We'll do the research for you so that you can make the best decision with your time and money. So keep calm and carry on shopping! Shopaholic is here for you. Buyer’s remorse beware."

So this is what they said about me!
"Roz is a gorgeous Dutch (hence the spelling of ‘dutchess’) beauty and shopping addict living in London. Her fabulous beauty and fashion blog is not only like cupcakes for the eyes, but it’s informative, fun, and uplifting! I look forward to the inspirational ‘Happy Hump Day’ messages (every Wednesday of course); they make the week so much better! It’s really apparent that Roz puts a great deal of her lovely self into this blog. And now, we’ve got her answers to all-important questions.


Q: How has London influenced your personal style?
A: Living in London is fantastic because there is so much more variety here than I was used to in New Zealand. I love the fact that there is a great range of high street brands that sell quality, fashionable clothes. Some of my favourites are ZARA, Reiss, Whistles and Topshop. But then there are also the amazing department stores that allow you to browse along a huge selection of designer brands! If only I could splurge more often…On a beauty basis, again there are so many more brands available to the people which means I have experimented a lot more with different products and brands. I also think I have gotten a bit bolder by wearing more colour (perhaps to compensate for greyer skies?).

Q: Who or what inspires you?
A: I find I get inspiration from so many things. Magazines, movies, celebrities, events and other bloggers or people I see on the streets! People always ask me, “Don’t you ever stress that you will have nothing to blog about?” But no, it’s more the other way around. I am always inspired and have so many things I want to blog about, but with too little time!

Q: Which 3 beauty products would it be extremely difficult to live without?
A: Oh gosh, that is such a hard choice to make but I’d probably have to say:
• Concealer or foundation – to at least be able to apply my daily ‘face’. I am fortunate to have pretty good skin but I will still always wear some sort of foundation or cover. If I am going for a lighter look, say on holiday or at the gym, I will still put on a bit of concealer and some powder to even out my skin tone.
• Mascara is a must-have! I am not blessed with dark, long lashes so I wear mascara every single day to darken my lashes and make my eyes stand out!
• And a kohl eyeliner because you can use it to define your eyes plus create a simple smokey look with it!

Q: What have been the biggest benefits you’ve gotten from blogging?
A: Blogging has very much helped me grow my passion and I feel it’s brought up a more creative side in me, which I didn’t even know I really had! I have been lucky to have met so many lovely and amazing people through the blogging and PR communities and it’s given me fantastic opportunities to attend fabulous events and get introduced to new brands. I blog for fun and I can definitely say that even though it takes up a lot of my time, it continues to bring me happiness every single day!Thanks, Roz!"

Check out the full article on Shopaholic's website here!
Happy Hump Day everyone :) xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great saying!!

Happy Hump day Roz xox

Charlotte said...

Awh congrats! and you are beautiful! Well done xx

ceeharvey.blogspot.com

Saturine said...

Congrats, Roz! And happy hump day!