Pages

Wednesday, June 15

Happy Hump Day & the winner is....

It's Hump Day! One of my favourite movies of all time is 'The Notebook' - I'm such a girly girl aren't I haha!
There are just so many cute & romantic quotes in the movie/book. Here some more of my faves:

”Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons. But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone."

"The way I see it, I got three choices. One, I can shoot him. Two, I can kick the crap out of him. Or three, I leave you. Well, all that's no good. You see, 'cause none of those options get me you."

"I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough."
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out. "

How can anyone (...well a girl anyway) not love this movie right? ♥
Oh and if you have never seen it - you are so missing out haha, get it out NOW! :)


Now onto more exciting news; announcing the winners of my He-Shi Travel Collection Giveaway!!
Up for grabs were two fabulous He-Shi Travel tanning kits which include:
♥ 50ml Exfoliating Body Wash.
♥ 50ml Express Liquid Tan.
♥ Mini Mitt.
♥ 50ml Day to Day Gradual Tan.

So without any further ado, the lucky winners are......
Comment #4 which is Daniella aka Madame Gourmand and Comment #12 which is Steph aka BeautyRambles! Congrats to both of you ladies! I will be in touch to arrange delivery of your fabulous prize. Thank you to everyone who entered.  Enjoy your Hump Day! Lots of love xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Thankyou so much Roz xox

Charlotte said...

it is such a great film! x

ceeharvey.blogspot.com

PinkLouLou said...

Oh my goodness. Chillbumps everywhere! This, and Pearl Harbor, are my favorite beyond favorite movies of ALL time! Fabulous post lovely. xo

PLL