Pages

Saturday, June 4

Want to meet Kim Kardashian?

Well UK girls (and boys?) this is your chance! Kim Kardashian is coming to London next week to make her first UK public appearance at Debenhams for the launch of her debut fragrance, aply named 'Kim Kardashian'

Kim Kardashian is a beautiful blend of feminine and sensual notes that captures the many sides of Kim’s personality and evokes Kim’s glamorous style. Developed with master perfumer Claude Dir of Givaudan, Kim created a modern fragrance for the modern woman.

Kim has said that “when I started developing my fragrance, I really look inspiration from the feminine, pretty things that surround myself with – I thought about what makes me feel confident and special, and translated that into a scent that all woman can enjoy”


Kim Kardashian the fragrance is available to buy as of 10am, when doors open, but make sure you keep your receipt as the first 150 to purchase the fragrance will receive a pass to meet Kim and a signed autograph. Kim will be there between 12.30pm and 2pm. I bet she will be showing off her massive $2 million dollar rock of an engagement ring!!! (Jealous.....)

Location: Debenhams, Oxford Street, London W1
Date: Wednesday 8th June
Time: 12:30-14:00

 
The Kim Kardashian fragrance is exclusive to Debenhams stores until the 4th of July, after which the fragrance will be rolled out nationwide. So always dreamed of meeting Miss K? Here is your chance! Wish I could go but probably won't be able to make it due to work commitments! xoxo

1 comment:

Natalie said...

eee, I'm so excited that her perfume will be available to buy in the UK. :) xo