Pages

Wednesday, August 24

Everyone has a book in them!

Wow I can't believe it's that time of the week already - Happy Hump Day!
They say that “everyone has a book in them” but in truth few will take the time to write it. In the past some stories were told from generation to generation but that was in the days when people communicated person to person more than we do now. So if you have a book in you - begin it now!

The reason for this quote today is because one of my dear friends has just started her own blog ♥
On this she (The Bright Blonde) has just begun to tell the stories of her life so far, her first post beginning in the future, at the very end and yet somehow putting a positive spin on her own epitaph!
Miss Bright Blonde is one of the bubbliest, funniest and most talented girls I know and I am so stoked she's decided to start this blog to share her stories with the world :)

Click on the image below to be directed to her blog! I am definitely following, will you?
 I hope you all have a fabulous Hump Day! Plus a big Hip Hip Hooray to my Big Brother who turns 31 today! (I will give you a big birthday hug this weekend) Lots of love xoxo

1 comment:

Jenn said...

SO cute! I think the best thing in life is opening up everyone has a story sharing yours really inspires others to be ok with talking about their feelings and/or their life.

xo