Pages

Sunday, April 25

Gold & Brown Tutorial

Hey girlies,

I have done it, another tutorial! 
This time a Gold/Brown Eye look using MAC eyeshadows.
Please see the list of products I used below & watch the video if you want see how I created this look.  Every time I see myself on camera I still cringe (from embarrassment).....but anyways at least I hope you all enjoy it :)
Why does YouTube always choose the most random shot for your "thumbnail picture"? Really charming....not! :p
List of products used:
♥Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
Revlon Concealer
MAC Bronzer - Refined Golden
NARS Orgasm Blush
♥Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque (base)
MAC Woodwinked e/s (all over lid)
MAC Mulch (crease)
MAC Carbon (outer crease)
MAC Dazzelight (brow highlight & tearduct)
CoastalScents Gel Liner - True Black
MAC Smolder (waterline)
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

♥Lips:

NYX Round Lipgloss in Whipped

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Gosh this is sooooo pretty!
You are indeed G-L-A-M-OR-OUS :)

Anonymous said...

SO AWESOME! Looks beautiful, of course. I could listen to you talk all day :) If you have like 500 views from me, it's because my daughter loves that song and is begging to watch it again, LOL :)
You did a really great job, love how it's no nonsense but informative, love the fast forwarding~really, really great video. Looking forward to more!!

Michélle said...

Really, really pretty! I love how the photo captures all the colors. It's so beautiful! How do you come up with this?? ;)

LuLu said...

Yay - another video! :) Very pretty, love the combination of glamorous and natural colors. Thanks, I showed your last tutorial to my mom and she immediately screamed: "this should be her job!!!!!!" (yes, she literally screamed, lol). I'll have to show her this tutorial as well :)

xoxo lulu

Nikosmommy said...

Great tutorial...beautiful e/s colours and it wasn't too long of a video to watch. good job!

Laura Beth said...

Awesome, I love it!

makeuponmind.blogspot

xox Laura Beth

Fien said...

gorgeous! Really enjoy your blog & tutorials! Keep doing what you do 'cause you do it well : )
Much love from Belgium,
Fien

Farah said...

Stunning I love the mix of shades

Lilly Style said...

Gorgeous!! Great tutorial, you make it look so easy :) Love the colors.

LoveLipstickandLime said...

Gorgeous look on you, great photos. You're stunning!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the comments.
Will keep up the tutorials seeing u guys like them :)
Andi, tell ur daughter I love this song too haha
xoxo

Jamie said...

First of all, you are stunning, and I've really enjoyed reading your blog! Secondly, I tried this look out this morning, substituting Woodwinked for Flip, and I have to tell you that I haven't felt this confident in a long time. Thanks so much for your help and inspiration!