Pages

Tuesday, April 6

Sydney Purchases - No. 1

Gosh am feeling super tired today. Semi caused by jet lag, not getting back until 1am last night & day light saving kicking in! So tonight only a quick first post to share some my Sydney purchases. 
Numero Uno is on cosmetics and jewellery.
♥ MAC Shy Girl Lipstick
♥ Benefit High Beam 
♥ ChloĆ© - Eau De Toilette 
♥ Batiste - Dry Shampoo (Original)
♥ Ultra3 -Brow pencil (blonde) 

♥ Gold & Black knot earrings from Sportsgirl
♥ Silver knot earrings from Sportsgirl
(Can you tell I have a slight obsession with 
knot earrings at the moment? LOL)

Was so happy to get my hands on MAC Shy Girl Lipstick (duty free!) because everytime I have tried to get it from a MAC store elsewhere they had sold out! It had been on my wish list for sooooo long!
I wore it today and just LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Most gorgeous nude, peachy colour!
Night night, am off to bed :)

PS: Expect review & how to apply post on Benefit High Beam soon!

12 comments:

Hollywood said...

I love the ChloƩ Perfume (I swear not because it's my name lol) and I would love to try this dry Shampoo. I hope you had fun darling.

Chloe.

Darling Heart said...

Great post!
The earings are so lovely, and I have the chloe perfume, it is gorgeous!
x

Sarah said...

What a great collection : )
I love those earrings and Shy Girl is such a gorgeous colour on your lips!!!

MsHark said...

I love that lipstick, it looks so pretty on you!

steph
http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com

Nayara Ittner said...

gooooooorgeous blog! love it xx

Nicole said...

shy girl looks amazing !

RamblingRose26 said...

I love the color of that lipstick!

Kay said...

Love the lipstick! Been looking for a good nude shade, will give this one a go. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

I want those earrings!

Kim Axani said...

I LOVE Chloe perfume!! I got it for Christmas this year by special request =)

Kino said...

hey can u get back to me @ Angelluv2289@yahoo.com. I would like to find out where i can purchase a pair of the gold knot earrings! thanx xoxo

Unknown said...

@ emanuelokusanya - as per the post I got them at Sportsgirl. But this was quite a while ago so doubt they'd still have them. Sorry!