Pages

Tuesday, April 13

Sunshine Blog Award #


A big MERCI to ROSALYN of Prim & Preem & TAYLOR of A little bit of Everything for nominating me for the Sunshine Blog Award! Please check out their lovely blog if you haven't already :) 
Rules for the award:
1) Post the logo within your blog or post.
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3) Link the nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from, simple!

The 12 bloggers I nominate are:
♥ MICHÉLLE of  M Up North  
♥ CARLINN of Superficial Girls 
♥ AMY of Amy Antoinette 
♥ CHARLOTTE of Lip Glossing 
♥ SARAH of If the shoe fits
♥ TALI of the Gloss Goss
♥ ANDI of Saltwater Dreams 
♥ NADIA of Love,  Lipstick & Lime   
♥ DAISY of Cupcakes and Cherries 
♥ STEFANIE of The Lip Print  
♥ SARAH of Bella Make Up

Thanks again for nominating me! It means the world to me :) xoxo

5 comments:

Michélle said...

Awww, thank you sweetie! ♥

Anonymous said...

Hi Roz, thanks so much for thining of me. Your blog is beautiful!

Rosalyn said...

No worries hun, I'm spreading the Roz based beauty blog love!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Love your blog too!

LoveLipstickandLime said...

Thank you luv for nominating me, that was terribly sweet of you. I am so behind on blogging that I just read my comments. Cheers, Nadia xoxo