I recently purchased Benefit High Beam and am loving it!
Benefit claims: "Want to Benefit from the secret of make up artists? Listen up. High Beam creates that natural dewy glow that the catwalk boasts. It’s a soft pink sheen that creates a young, fresh complexion on all skin tones.
This supermodel in a bottle, otherwise known as High Beam, is one hush-hush that Benefit could not keep to themselves. Now that the soft focus, enticing and sexy sheen is here you’re just one step away from achieving super gorgeous status"
This supermodel in a bottle, otherwise known as High Beam, is one hush-hush that Benefit could not keep to themselves. Now that the soft focus, enticing and sexy sheen is here you’re just one step away from achieving super gorgeous status"
This is how I use High Beam:
♥ To start, using the brush applicator, I place some dots/stripes on my left & right temples. Then, I swipe a stripe down the bridge of my nose. Next, on each cheekbone, I draw three little dots on each cheek & I finish off with a small dot on my chin.
♥ I usually do all of this on top of foundation and powder as the last part of my face routine.
♥ To finish, I blend with my fingertips in an upward, outward motion until it's completely absorbed into my skin ensuring I can no longer see any visible lines or edges.
♥ For an all over glow, you can mix a small amount of high beam with your moisturiser
♥ Apply as on brow bone as perfect brow highlighter
♥ Dab a little on the cupid’s bow of your lips for an even sexier pout
The finished result:
Haha OK I don't think I can quite claim my supermodel status straight away because of High Beam but I still love the dewy glow this product gives me ;)



5 comments:
I have this, and i agree it is amazing!! I love the pinkish tone to it too.
AND you do look like a supermodel!!
xoxxo
Yes the pink tone is really pretty :)
Haha am definitely no supermodel that's for sure but thanx for the sweet comment xoxo
I aggree as well! This is one of the first things I tried from Benefit. It's so pretty and gives the perfect amount of sheen! It looks great on you btw! So photogenic!!
Every make-up artist I've ever worked with has always used this! So...why haven't I purchased it yet?!?! Maybe I will use the Sephora discount to get this. Thanks for the great post-and you most certainly are supermodel-worthy!
I've been wanting to try this product for awhile, and it looks great! It's a little expense but looks worth it. Great look on you!
Post a Comment