Pages

Friday, April 23

Jest & Shale EOTD

YAY it is Friday! Today I am wearing one of my Sydney purchases that I just adore; the Rodeo Show silk dress.
Love the mix of colours (pink, purple, grey, black, blues and greens). So  many make up options can go with this outfit, but I decided on a pink/purple look today using Jest & Shale from MAC.
 Eyes:
UDPP (base)
NYX Jumbo pencil - milk (inner corner of eye - base)
MAC Jest e/s (inner corner to mid of eyelid)
MAC Shale e/s (mid of eyelid, crease and outer V)
MAC Carbon (little bit in outer crease to darken)
MAC Brule (brow highlight)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
CS Gel Liner, true black (upper lash line)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

 Lips:
MAC Plink! Lipstick
NYX Round lip gloss in Sorbet

9 comments:

Holly said...

gorgeous, i love shale must use it more!x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Now I have to get Shale, haha :)
I have that NYX Milk pencil too, I should use it more often!

Michélle said...

Gorgeous!! I forget how beautiful Shale is! :)
Love your EOTDs!! ♥

Laura said...

you look absolutely gorgeous! this is such a pretty look :) xx

Miss Cupcake said...

So gorgeous.

Diana said...

i have jest already but i have been wanting to get shale for some time now this look is so pretty!

EmmaNoutela said...

your eyes colour is gorgeouuus!

DluxEdition.com said...

I love this look! It's so pretty!

I want shale now too! :D

Anyways, visit my blog too if you want :)

Anonymous said...

czemu nie:)