Ok I am all for a black smokey eye look...but I personally think this is taking it a bit too far!I know Taylor Momsen is a "rockstar" and all that, but I think her make up looks terrible here....Panda eyes anyone? ;)
Hahahaha! You are so right. It just looks over the top. :/ I miss watching her as a protagonistic character in Gossip Girl, now I seem to dislike her more and more as the episodes continue. Great insight anyway <3 xxx
I agree with you, "panda eyes"..lol! I look at her and think she is so young, and she doesn't need all that. But then again I look at it and think she is so young, and that is why she is going overboard on the makeup. When I was that young, I def had some makeup related nightmares because I was experimenting and CONVINCED it looked amazing! hehe..but she is famous and has great makeup artists at her disposal..so not sure if that is an excuse for her! xoxo
hey girls, thank you for following and nice blog!!!
ahah I agree, this makeup is really too much, and I also dislike the hair. It looks dirty. (not to mention that her character on GG is such a spoilt brat that I'd slap her face every time she goes "daaaad"! LOL)
I personally like one of the makeup she wore in a recent episode (you know, the one with the jacket made of pills) but other than that, she's not inspirational to me at all!
I agree that with proper blending it would have looked better! I have to confess never got round to following gossip girl...think might have to get the dvd series out sometime to get into the hype :)
16 comments:
I agree. A little toner at the bottom of her hair wouldn't hurt either ;) haha
Hahahaha! You are so right. It just looks over the top. :/ I miss watching her as a protagonistic character in Gossip Girl, now I seem to dislike her more and more as the episodes continue. Great insight anyway <3 xxx
lool from the thumbnail on blogger I thought it was a skull halloween makeup lol...But it's not she's serious !
For sure its not a look I would wear!!Tooooo much smokey!!
It's not blended out enough. So it just looks like it's half done to me!
Had it been blended properly it would have looked way nicer!
yeah...thats not a good look for her.
Uh YIKES!! Her makeup almost always looks bad and her hair is always straggly.
Steph
Definitely too much!!
I agree with you, "panda eyes"..lol! I look at her and think she is so young, and she doesn't need all that. But then again I look at it and think she is so young, and that is why she is going overboard on the makeup. When I was that young, I def had some makeup related nightmares because I was experimenting and CONVINCED it looked amazing! hehe..but she is famous and has great makeup artists at her disposal..so not sure if that is an excuse for her! xoxo
I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award.
Hahahahah this one cracked me up :D OMG - I don't usually bail on anything Gossip Girl related (loyalty...;)) but this is B A D!
BTW I gave you a blog award! Check it out: http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com/
haha, panda eyes! that expression made me smile :D it doesn't look good at all, but who knows, taste and trends are changing... :)
http://saladofmylife.blogspot.com
hey girls, thank you for following and nice blog!!!
ahah I agree, this makeup is really too much, and I also dislike the hair. It looks dirty.
(not to mention that her character on GG is such a spoilt brat that I'd slap her face every time she goes "daaaad"! LOL)
I personally like one of the makeup she wore in a recent episode (you know, the one with the jacket made of pills) but other than that, she's not inspirational to me at all!
I agree that with proper blending it would have looked better! I have to confess never got round to following gossip girl...think might have to get the dvd series out sometime to get into the hype :)
it is her style.I think everybody should respect
Post a Comment