Pages

Friday, April 9

NOTD: Recycle

I finally decided to join in on the grey nail polish trend and got myself China Glaze in Recycle, which I find is a concrete grey colour. You definitely need to apply 2 coats of this colour to get a nice grey, one coat was too sheer. However, super smooth consistency and easy to apply. 
I wasn't quite sure how I was going to like this polish on me, but was pleasantly surprised! Think it's a great autumn/winter colour and made me feel very "rockstar" haha :) Do you have any grey polishes?
PS: YAY for it being Friday (wooooohoooo)

7 comments:

LuLu said...

Been thinking about it as well and I like it! But since spring has FINALLY made it to Holland I am currently a big fan of Elephantastic Pink (thanks to you:))! Such a fun color! xxx

Michélle said...

It looks great on you! Right now I'm wearing OPI Metro Chic, which looks very much like yours :) Love it! I thought I'd put on some bright red nailpolish for the weekend :)

Dani M said...

I love the color! I just put away my winter grey colors and I think I'm going through withdrawals!

MsHark said...

Pretty! I just bought a color just like that. can't wait to try it out!

RamblingRose26 said...

That's pretty

The Sparkly Poo said...

LOVE this shade, I love wearing murkier shades, very chic :) Would love it if you followed my blog, I'm most definitely going to follow yours xxx

Rosalyn said...

Love the shade hun.

By the way, I've nominated you for a blog award, check out my blog!

http://sheprimpsandpreens.blogspot.com