I had some fabulous nights in Sydney. I thought I would share 2x FOTN (face of the nights) with you from my weekend!
On Saturday night my friend Emma hosted an Easter Cocktail Tea Party at her house. Us girls made some yummy concoctions with spirits, champagne & mixers and served them in a mix of cute teapots. After a few drinks we had a mad run around the house hunting for easter eggs & afterwards hit the clubs and dance floors in Kings Cross. It was a really fun night! Thanks again Em for being such a fantastic hostess :)
Emma & Moi
I also did Emma's eye make up that night; using MAC woodwinked & carbon eyeshadows. Doesn't she have the most amazing (all real) eyelashes? Jealous ;)
♥ Face:
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation - Shade 008
MAC Studio Fix Powder - NC20
Bobbi Brown Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
Benefit High Beam (highlighter)
Bobbi Brown - Natural Brow Shaper
MAC Studio Fix Powder - NC20
Bobbi Brown Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
Benefit High Beam (highlighter)
Bobbi Brown - Natural Brow Shaper
♥ Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in blackground (on lid as base)
MAC Black Tied e/s (all over lid, crease & lower lash line)
MAC Paint Pot in blackground (on lid as base)
MAC Black Tied e/s (all over lid, crease & lower lash line)
MAC Paradisco (inner eye to mid corner of lid)
MAC Crochet e/s (on the orbital bone- transitional color)
Benefit High Beam (brow bone highlight)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Liquid Liner (upper lash line)
MAC Liquid Liner (upper lash line)
♥ Lips:
MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss - Sugarrimmed
MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss - Sugarrimmed
On Easter Sunday we had tickets to an amazing event @ the Ivy; The White Party. This year's theme was Amazonia!
We got glammed up in white outfits with jungle & amazonian accessories (and some of us body paint :p haha)
It was a crazy evening with some people wearing pretty wild & creative outfits. I decided to go for a bronzed look with dark brown smokey eye make up with glitter!
♥ Face:
Same as above
♥ Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in blackground (on lid as base)
MAC Mulch e/s (all over lid)
MAC Satin Taupe e/s (crease)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer V & crease)
MAC Paint Pot in blackground (on lid as base)
MAC Mulch e/s (all over lid)
MAC Satin Taupe e/s (crease)
MAC Carbon e/s (outer V & crease)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Liquid Liner (upper lashline)
MAC Reflects Antique Gold Glitter/Pigment
MAC Gold Pigment (tear ducts)
MAC Reflects Antique Gold Glitter/Pigment
MAC Gold Pigment (tear ducts)
♥ Lips:
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Smokey Look
Am kind of gutted the photo doesn't really show off the glitter :( Reflects Antique Gold pigment is so gorgeous, I love wearing it on top of a dark smokey eye for that extra "oomph"!


7 comments:
Both FOTN are stunning.
You look amazing in the photos! Glad you had a safe return and a happy stay :)
♥
Beautiful! Glad you had a nice time in Sydney, your makeup looked fab! xoxo
you look gorgeous in all these pics! I love your take on Amazonian, still classy. The jewelry made that outfit!
steph :)
http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com
I agree with Steph-love your Amazonian look--those wooden necklaces were perfect! Both looks are gorgeous. I have many of the same colors you used for the second look so I may borrow it! I used the MAC gold pigment on my wedding day to make my eyes shine a bit more. It's magical :)
You're very pretty! Check out my make up contest on lipstickonthecup.blogspot.com :)
Woooooow! My gosh, you are so beautiful! Really! Nice skin, hair, eyes! You look fabulous :) I love the make up, both! XXX
Post a Comment