Pages

Monday, April 19

Sydney Purchases - No. 2

Sorry sorry for the lateness of this post! It took me a little while to photograph the clothes & am still not really happy the way the photos turned but oh well......anyways so here are some more of my Sydney shopping purchases :)
Rodeo Show
100% Silk Print Dress
 I think it looks a bit fuddy duddy in this pic but it's real cute :)
Bardot 
Dark Navy Striped Top
with cute gold button details on shoulders
Living Doll
Woolen Leopard Print Cardi
Super soft and comfy!
Review
Sheer black shirt with drawstrings around hips.
Looks real weird in photo :( but it's quite a classic blouse with mainly sheer black silky fabric with some satin detailing.
Wittner
"Shelby" Design Leather Tan Shoes - Size 37
Like the solid (not too high) heel :)
Levi's
Cut off denim shorts - 501 Original
Lollipop
White silky dress with pretty cream lace details
This  dress was given to me by my dear friend Emma because I loved it & it was something in her closet she said she never really wore!  
MWAH thanks again darling ♥

There are a couple more items, but I haven't had chance to photograph them yet so will post it later (promise)! Have a great day everyone :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all this clothes, I am sure they will look great on you!

Anonymous said...

Love everything! The shoes will probably become a staple for you, they will look incredible with just about anything, can't wait for some OOTDs!

FJ said...

I love the dress!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls.
I really need to learn how to take proper OOTD pics.....haven't quite worked it out how to do it (hehe im such a dork!) xoxo

MsHark said...

the silk dress looks adorable! I bought a pair of cute offs like that too recently.

steph

LoveLipstickandLime said...

OMG! I want the Lollipop White silky dress and the Wittner Shelby shoes.....drooling!