Pages

Tuesday, November 9

+ Explore Dream Discover +

Hi lovelies,

Today is quite a BIG day for me. It's the start of a new adventure!
I'm officially getting on a train, with my life stuffed into two suitcases, and will be heading for the amazing city of London. What will happen there? Not sure, I am kind of heading for the unknown...
This is very unlike me really. People that know me will concur that I can be a bit of a planner/organiser or 'control freak' as such, LOL. So not having a definite plan for once I get to London is completely new for me. But basically the main idea will be to find a place to live, find a job, meet new people and start a new life! What an adventure right? Love this quote by Mark Twain on this special day:
I will be honest, of course I am a little scared and freaked out but I just have to remember to keep breathing and keep smiling! Reminding myself that I have the support of my dear friends and family and if I just keep believing in myself let's hope things will all start falling into place. 

I WILL Explore, Dream & Discover! :)
Lots of love xoxo

10 comments:

suzie said...

Good luck Roz! Keep us updated on how things are going in London :)

Ai said...

Wow! I admire you for going out of your boundaries! I'm also a total control freak (haha) so going somewhere new with no plan would totally freak me out!! Good luck, and please keep posting and keep us updated on your new life in London♥

xoxo
Ai

Miss War Paint (Nic) said...

Amazing! This is the kind of thing i wuld love to do...and have done a few times! Just put yourself out there.....meet as many people as you can and everything will be great! Lots of luck! xxx

Ashley said...

Best of luck Roz! I think it's really admirable what you are doing. Some of the best experiences in life come when we are out of our comfort zones. I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your new adventure, I think this will be a wonderful change for you.

Beauty Scribbler said...

You're going to love London! I'm leaving London on Friday after 5 brilliant years here.. it's like one in one out! Good luck! x

TheOtherSideofCool said...

good luck :)you'll do absolutely fine in London and I hope you love it. The amazing little markets, hidden gems of shops and big stores will be so much fun! I did a similar thing when moving to Malta from the UK. Left my job and my flat, packed a suitcase and jumped on a plane! Keep us updated! x

Aria said...

Embrace life and all its gifts... good luck!

Laura-PBN said...

Sending you lots of love and luck Roz! How very scary but super duper exciting!! I am so, so jealous :( xxx

Jay said...

Good luck & have fun <3 I'll be packing this week too and heading off to New Zealand! explore, dream, discover xxx