Pages

Wednesday, November 24

NOTD: Revlon Goldfinger

Discovered this pretty nail polish the other day, as it belongs to one of my new flatmates! Gotta love living in an all girls house ;) I'm a big fan of Revlon polishes already and "Goldfinger" is  a gorgeous pale gold colour that can look quite neutral or metallic depending on the light that falls onto it. Gold nails really get me into a wintery/holiday spirit. Can you believe today it's exactly 30 days until Christmas!!! 
Left: Natural Light                                                            Right: with Flash  

Do you know any other lovely Gold nail polishes? xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving this colour! Thanks for the brilliant review.

http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Lauren Baker said...

Such a pretty color, deffo great for the holidays. :D

xoxo Mimi said...

How pretty. I have actually been meaning to buy the perfect shimmery gold color for Thanksgiving. I was going to try and get an OPI one but heck I love this one. I like the one on the right. Its so beautiful and it will go so pretty with my outfit:) This color is really a hit right now...

Ashley Marie said...

love love love. That is the perfect holiday gold polish. I think I am going to pick one up before christmas.

-Ash
http://lashesanyone.blogspot.com/