Pages

Saturday, November 6

Smokey Eye Tutorial using Club eyeshadow =

Hi darlings, 

Guess what? I filmed another video tutorial! 
I know, I know....it's been a while since my last one..... (sorry!) In today's video I'm showing you how to create a Smokey Eye using just ONE brilliant MAC eyeshadow called Club. This is the finished look: 





Products used in the tutorial:
♥ Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
Revlon ColourStay Foundation in Sand Beige (#180)
MaxFactor Creme Puff in Translucent (#5)
Rimmer Natural Bronzer in Sunlight
MAC Well Dressed Blush

♥ Eyes:
MAC Club eyeshadow
MAC Brule eyeshadow
MAC Smolder eyeliner
MAC Fluidline gel liner
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

♥ Lips:
Sephora Lipgloss in Apricot Souffle


I really enjoyed filming this video and have made a promise to myself to do LOTS more!
Therefore I'd love to know if you have any specific tutorial requests; perhaps a look I have done in one of my past FOTD's? Please put your request in the comment section below or feel free to email me directly!
Thank you :) xoxo

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be watching this video later. You look beautiful and Club is one of my absolute favourite eyeshadows. Such a stunning colour.
Jane x

Anonymous said...

you're soooo pretty! :)

Savannah said...

I might have to pick up Club after seeing this look! Love it, you are so stunning!


www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

xx

Ai said...

I love this look!! Nice video ;)

xoxo
Ai

Lynsey said...

Love this video Roz :) Hope to see more in the future!x

Lynsey said...

Oh and can you do some more looks using the Naked palette please? Im getting one for my Birthday :) x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous look, Roz! Lovely job on the video as well! As always, looking forward to seeing more! (: Now.. I need to get packing!! Ah! xx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous xo

♥ Starryxuan said...

Pretty look! :)