Pages

Thursday, March 31

Sweet like Caramel..

Just quickly sharing a recent Nail of the Day!
Wearing my Nails Inc nail polish in 'Caramel'.
This polish is part of the 2011 Diet Coke Collection, which I blogged about here.

Really like this colour. Very sophisticated. Great natural, classic look!
As always Nails Inc didn't disappoint with application; smooth, long lasting and great consistency!
Ps: Eww, apologies for how yuck my fingers look in this photo...haha
xoxo

7 comments:

Stacie said...

I have this colour and it is so great as a base for nail art
Stacie xoxox

Anonymous said...

I love nude nail polishes...so classy ! xox

Jessica said...

I love that color. I recently purchased on from Essie in a similar color and I have been wearing it constantly.

www.Victoria-Gabrielle.blogspot.com said...

gorgeous colour

www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com x

Jewels For Hope said...

I am currently obsessed with nude colors! This is very pretty!

Opal Stevens said...

OMG I love, love, love your blog! Hope you can check out mine sometime :)...

http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful colour!