With all this increasing sunny weather, which means showing off more skin I am ALL about looking tanned! I'm definitely a big fake tanning fanatic and I normally use St Tropez Tanning Mousse, Garnier Ambre Solaire spray or Garnier Summer Body daily moisturiser. Recently I got offered to try a brand I hadn't heard of before which promised 'no streaks, no patches and no chemical smells'. This all sounded fab so I said, where do I sign up? ;) Introducing the He-Shi Tanning Range:
♥ What they say:
He-Shi is a leading professional tanning brand of Irish origin. Their comprehensive range of easy-to-use face and body products is designed to give a natural and hassle-free tan for both men and women. He-Shi gives sun-kissed colour on contact with the skin so you can see where you go and there is no risk of unsightly streaking or tell-tale white patches.
♥ How to use:

♥ What do I think?
Firstly I have to say, I love the exfoliator! I have tried different exfoliators over the years and I never really like the effect or feeling they give my skin so tend not to use them that often. However, the He-Shi exfoliator is lovely, its smells deliciously of strawberries and isn't too harsh on my skin. It truly leaves my body feeling refreshed, smooth, cleansed and moisturised.
The dark tanning mousse is quick drying and easy to apply. It has a tinted formula (like St Tropez) which prevents streaks and patchiness, because you can see exactly what areas you may have missed to get an overall natural looking tan. I'm also a big fan of the He-Shi tanning mitt. I normally use my St Tropez mitt but bonus points to the He-Shi mitt because it has a fab lotion proof barrier which ensures your hands remain stain free! Brilliant stuff!
Smell wise, the He-Shi Dark Foaming mousse is pretty good. Initially when you apply it you don't get any of the usual fake tan smells but I did find that after say an hour you can smell it, but only lightly!
When I woke up the next morning I was impressed with my smooth deep dark tan. It's probably a little bit dark for me at the moment but it would be perfect for summer time. You can see what the tan looked like on me here, here and here. A few of you actually commented on my tan and summer 'glow' in the pics! Another thing: the tan was really long lasting, it lasted almost a whole week, which is especially amazing considering the fact that I was useless at moisturising regularly. The tan never started flaking, it just slowly faded which is so nice because I hate the flaky effect that some fake tans get after a few days!
So overall I think this is a great tanning range and am keen to try their express liquid tan or gradual tanning moisturiser!
I also got their Fusion Multi Bronzing Powder plus a handy sized kabuki bronzing brush. I have been using this light bronzer all over the face and chest quite a lot and love the sheer natural bronzed glow it gives me!
The full He-Shi range of products is available at House of Frasers, Harvey Nichols, selected salons and spa's across Ireland and the UK plus online at www.he-shi.eu. Happy fake tanning! xoxo
Ready to Bare in just 3 simple steps which prepare the skin and achieve the perfect and most natural tan, He-Shi is designed for both summer and winter use, for an all year round natural tan.

♥ What do I think?
Firstly I have to say, I love the exfoliator! I have tried different exfoliators over the years and I never really like the effect or feeling they give my skin so tend not to use them that often. However, the He-Shi exfoliator is lovely, its smells deliciously of strawberries and isn't too harsh on my skin. It truly leaves my body feeling refreshed, smooth, cleansed and moisturised.
The dark tanning mousse is quick drying and easy to apply. It has a tinted formula (like St Tropez) which prevents streaks and patchiness, because you can see exactly what areas you may have missed to get an overall natural looking tan. I'm also a big fan of the He-Shi tanning mitt. I normally use my St Tropez mitt but bonus points to the He-Shi mitt because it has a fab lotion proof barrier which ensures your hands remain stain free! Brilliant stuff!
Smell wise, the He-Shi Dark Foaming mousse is pretty good. Initially when you apply it you don't get any of the usual fake tan smells but I did find that after say an hour you can smell it, but only lightly!
When I woke up the next morning I was impressed with my smooth deep dark tan. It's probably a little bit dark for me at the moment but it would be perfect for summer time. You can see what the tan looked like on me here, here and here. A few of you actually commented on my tan and summer 'glow' in the pics! Another thing: the tan was really long lasting, it lasted almost a whole week, which is especially amazing considering the fact that I was useless at moisturising regularly. The tan never started flaking, it just slowly faded which is so nice because I hate the flaky effect that some fake tans get after a few days!
So overall I think this is a great tanning range and am keen to try their express liquid tan or gradual tanning moisturiser!
I also got their Fusion Multi Bronzing Powder plus a handy sized kabuki bronzing brush. I have been using this light bronzer all over the face and chest quite a lot and love the sheer natural bronzed glow it gives me!
The full He-Shi range of products is available at House of Frasers, Harvey Nichols, selected salons and spa's across Ireland and the UK plus online at www.he-shi.eu. Happy fake tanning! xoxo
1 comment:
Did you notice any transfer onto your sheets or clothes? If it doesn't do that, then I'm sold!
Post a Comment