Pages

Thursday, June 23

A little bit retro...

I opted for a red glossy lip and winged eyeliner look the other day and for some reason I felt a little retro hehe but I loved it :) Check out my Face of the Day:♥ Face
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
MaxFactor Translucent Loose Powder
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Body Shop Blush in Tea Rose
MAC Charcoal Brown e/s fill in brows
MAC clear brow gel to set brows


♥ Eyes
NARS Abyssinia eyeshadow (Makeup Your Mind Palette)
Urban Decay Naked & Buck eye shadows blended into crease
MAC Fluidline in blacktrack applied with MAC 210 eyeliner brush
NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara


♥ Lips
Bourjois Effet 3D Balm Action Gloss in 06


Hair wise I was inspired by a post on The Beauty Department which featured the lovely Marianna (she's got a fab blog!) See the post that inspired my twisted, textured hair-do here. It comes with instructions on how-to create it yourself - super duper simple!

What do you think of my 'a little bit retro' look? xoxo

6 comments:

PinkLouLou said...

You look gorgeous my dear! PS you were in my dream last night! How weird is that! you had a shop called Dutchess Roz and it was a bridal boutique. How random?! haha

love this look, might have to copy.

BELLE said...

You look gorgeous!! xoxo ♥

Katie Elizabeth said...

I think you look beautiful! I love how you did your hair.. and your makeup looks great! I really like the lip color. Very nice :)

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

Laura-PBN said...

GORGEOUS!! That red is very, very pretty and looks fab on you. Love the hair too - will be attempting that myself xx

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous as always Roz xox

bijuterii argint said...

Simply gorgeous! The colors complement your skin tone.