I picked up a copy of July's Marie Claire (UK) the other day, for my reading pleasures while working out at the gym, and lucky me it came with an awesome freebie! This month Marie Claire comes with a free Inika Mineral eyeliner or eyeshadow with every issue. I chose the eyeliner which is the shade 05 - Graphite.
Inika is an Australian natural cosmetics company that uses mineral pigments in its products and avoids the use of petrochemicals, paragons, phthalates, talc or bismuth oxychloride. I'd never heard of this brand before so was keen to try it out.
I really like the eyeliner, it's super creamy, long lasting, blendable plus makes a great eyeshadow base. Graphite is a gorgeous slightly shimmery grey/lead colour which is nice as an alternative to my standard black options. I have been wearing this eyeliner applied to my waterline or smudged quite heavily along my lower and upper lashes with a simple grey or nude eyeshadow on the lid for a different smokey effect. The eyeliner also comes with a handy sharpener, which is built into the cap.
This eyeliner usually costs £11.75, so it's a pretty good deal scoring it for the £3.60 price of the magazine. Marie Claire is also offering a discount code to their readers...but I will sneakily share it with you all now (shhhh!) To get 20% off your online order at inikacosmetics.co.uk enter the discount code 'inikalovesmc'. This offer is only valid until 1 July 2011, so be quick :)
And last but not least, being Wednesday....
Happy Hump Day!
Am currently loving Coldplays new song 'Every teardrop is a waterfall' ♥
Can't wait for their new album to come out....



2 comments:
Wow, that looks really nice! I like the sound of this brand, I must check it out! Thank you so much for sharing! :) <3
oooh I saw this in the shops the other week but didn't pick it up, wish I had now! I love inika products :) xx
Post a Comment