Pages

Thursday, August 25

NOTD: Lucky Lucky Lavender

Wow, this week has been a little insane....I honestly can't believe it's Friday tomorrow already!! As you know I just got back from holiday on Sunday, which meant work has been pretty hectic; isn't that always the downfall of a holiday - when you come back you have SO much catching up to do? But on top that I am also looking for a new home at the moment to move into by the end of September, which is proving to be rather time consuming and a little stressful. I currently live in Clapham, which is south west London, but have decided to move north of the river to one of my favourite burbs in London: Notting Hill!! ♥ 
I am really excited but until I find somewhere, it's all a bit unsettling. However, I have faith and will keep smiling - I know things will work out :)

I have so many great posts lined up that I want to do at the moment but unfortunately I just haven't had the time to sort photos and write reviews this week. Therefore just posing a quick NOTD. My friend who I went to Italy with is quite the nail polish 'addict' so during the holiday every few days she would paint my nails with one of her many gorgeous polishes. Here is OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender:
I love this fun light lilac/pink lavender shade. I think this was either 2 or 3 coats.
You definitely need at least two coats to get a more opaque finish. 
Definitely a cute summer or spring look! Have you ever tried this kind of shade on your nails? xoxo

6 comments:

Jenn said...

So pretty!

Anna Saccone said...

Ooh I absolutely LOVE that colour! It is so pretty and fresh! Gorgeous :) <3

Faye_Oliviaa said...

Such a pretty colour and not too bright for autumn! :) xx

free samples and freebies said...

Really a pretty colour and great post..! I feel fervently about this and I like this post.

Nom and Home said...

i'm headed to get a mani after i get done with my open house this afternoon... lucky lucky lavender on my nails? why yes, i think i will! :)

nail foils said...

to be frank, now i like the nail wraps more,it is easy to use