I thought I would do something that is a regular feature on both of our blogs -- an outfit of the day post! I am always inspired by Roz's style so hopefully you guys will like mine too ;)
My fiancé and I recently moved into our new house, so this is what I wore furniture shopping today.
The style is quite inspired by the masculine trend, with boyfriend jeans from ASOS, a boyfriend blazer by Zara and my favourite oversized Phosphor watch. I just bought these sandals from New Look and they are sooo comfy - yay!
I'm also wearing a simple white tank top from ASOS, my name necklace, crystal stud earrings and a brown leather Modalu London satchel with silver hardware. Oh, and I totally posed for these pictures in a flowerbed -- haha, yup I'm classy like that!
Stay Stylish!
Anna
Roz: Great outfit Anna. LOVE your watch and every-time you wear that blue blazer I go 'I want, I want' :) I really like the boyfriend masculine trend too but I am not sure I could pull it off....maybe you will inspire me to buy some boyfriend jeans Anna! To anyone who hasn't heard of Anna before, c'mon, have you been hiding under a rock?! Anna's blog is not the only fabulous thing about her; she has her own super successful YouTube channel which has had over 7,5 million views to date plus another funny YouTube channel with her hubby-to-be that features daily vlogs that is so entertaining to watch! And on top of all that she's written an amazing book called 'The Style Diet' which is full of practical tips and tricks on styling, confidence and healthy body image! I'm super flattered that Anna was willing to guest post on my blog so want to say a HUGE thank you and hope you come to London for a little visit soon so we can finally meet in real life :) xoxo



8 comments:
This is such a pretty look! Looks great :) xo
Jenn
imperfection-isbeauty.com
Anna is my fave Blogger, glad to see her post here:)
Love the outfit!
www.melonista.blogspot.com
I love your outfit!!!
Looking pretty ;)) Love your bag <3
Really cute girl;]
I really need to get my hands on some boyfriend jeans!! Should give this look a try, Great post Anna :):). Following you now Roz.
www.nkazalbash.blogspot.com
Awesome survey, I like your article.
Zojirushi Bread Machine on www.zojirushibreadmachine.com
Anna is Beautiful! I had a pleasure to work with her~ she is such a Great girl!~Love!
Yelena,
XO
Post a Comment