I also want to take this moment to send one of my best friends lots of LOVE & hugs today! She's going into hospital for a big surgery & I want her to know my thoughts are with her. Love you lots Zoo ♥ xoxo
My thoughts are with your friend :) And yes I am smiling today because I woke up to an email from you that made me smile. Gosh, I sound like I'm in love with you :D
My friends surgery seems to have gone well so am very relieved, hope to be able to see her this weekend.
Lulu am glad my email made you smile. Haha maybe you are in love with me? :p jokes. At least I know my girls love me, awwwww! Who needs a man right?! LOL xoxo
6 comments:
Ohhh Roxy!
This actually made me cry. You are so sweet and an amzing friend. love you xoxo
Wish I lived there!!
hehe, it's still Tuesday up in Canada!
Awwwww - who's a sweetie!!!!
LOVE you & thinking of you to suepants!!
xoxox
Hope your friend is OK and I love the fact that it's Wed with you even though it's still Tues in the UK, it makes me feel closer to the weekend!
My thoughts are with your friend :) And yes I am smiling today because I woke up to an email from you that made me smile. Gosh, I sound like I'm in love with you :D
My friends surgery seems to have gone well so am very relieved, hope to be able to see her this weekend.
Lulu am glad my email made you smile. Haha maybe you are in love with me? :p jokes. At least I know my girls love me, awwwww! Who needs a man right?! LOL xoxo
Post a Comment