Pages

Friday, April 16

Kim K Inspired Silver & Bronze FOTD >

A few months ago I discovered this great tutorial on Kim Kardashian's website by her makeup artist Mario. He shows you how to re-create a similar look he did on Kim for a photo shoot for VEGAS magazine (below)
Since then I have re-created this makeup several times & it's a look that has become one of my favourites! The mix of silver and bronze is just stunning. This look can be worn at day time or smoked up with darker browns and bronzes for night time.
In the tutorial Mario uses Urban Decay e/s in Vapor (silver), Urban Decay e/s in Chopper (bronze),  MAC e/s in Cork  (light brown) & MAC e/s in embark (dark brown).  Since I don't own these eyshadows I improvise with my own collection. You can do the same with any silver, bronze and light & dark brown eye shadows you own!
So here is my FOTD: 
♥ Face:
Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
MAC MSF Sunny by Nature Bronzer
Chi Chi - Love Machine (blush)
♥ Eyes:
UDPP (base)
CS 88 Shimmer Palette - Silver #1  (inner to ¾ of lid & inner lower lash line)
CS 26 Palette - Bronze #1 (mid to outer lid & outer lower lash line)
CS 88 Shimmer Palette - Vanilla #2 (brow highlight)
CS 26 Palette - Light brown #2  (crease blended up to brow bone highlight)
CS 26 Palette - Dark brown #3  (to darken crease & lower lash line)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline & upper lash line - blended out slightly)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

♥ Lips:
Australis Colour Inject Lip-gloss - Contemporary
Happy Friday!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOH, so pretty! Bronze and Silver?! I may just have to try this too!
Have a great weekend.

Sarah said...

Your makeup is always so amazingly flawless I love seeing!!!
What a gorgeous colour combo : )
P.S Thank you SO much for the award I shall repost it soon!!!x

Marce said...

Metallic colours look great together. I love the FOTD you created!

Anonymous said...

lovely look!

Dont forget to enter my giant GIVEAWAY:

http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/giant-giveaway-chanel-particuliere-opi.html

Michélle said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! Love it! I have to copy that look ;)
♥

missy_ellie_uk said...

This is a great interpretation of this look, it really suits you!

Ellie x

http://missyellieuk.blogspot.com

CinderellaGirl30 said...

This eotd is just gorgeous :)