Pages

Monday, April 12

Quick Sunday FOTD

Hi lovelies,
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I quite liked the eye make up I did on Sunday so thought I would share this quick FOTD. 
♥ Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder - NC20
Revlon New Complexion bronzing powder in Sun
MAC Blush crème in Brit Wit
♥ Eyes:
MAC Paint pot in Rubenesque (base all over lid)
MAC Mythology (all over lid)
MAC Trax (crease, outer corner of lid & lower lash line)
MAC Grain (inner corner of eye & tear duct)
Benefit High Beam (brow bone highlight)
MAC Prunella eyeliner - Gorgeous shimmering eggplant/plum liner! (lower & upper lash line)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

♥ Lips:
MAC Shy Girl Lipstick

3 comments:

TaylorCristen said...

i really like this look, i have prunella too- it's such a pretty color!

India said...

You look lovely - really like this look, it could be used both day and night! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, soft look-very romantic and Spring-y~gorgeous!