To celebrate the launch of NIVEA’s innovative new Invisible for Black and White Deodorant, they have teamed with leading online fashion retailer ASOS to create a limited edition capsule collection of high fashion dresses, exclusively available to win online!
The competition runs from today until 31st May, with 50 lucky competition winners receiving the exclusive range each week, courtesy of NIVEA and ASOS.
The four-piece monochrome collection gives minimal silhouettes for maximum effect, with clean cuts and precision pleats appearing across 2 ‘60s style shifts, a midi-length sheer- waisted dress and a full skater skirt dress. As every fashionable wardrobe testifies, the Little Black Dress (LBD) is a stylish staple. In contrast to the season’s bold brights, white is also back in the spotlight, making the LWD just as important as its counterpart – dominating the summer minimalist trend.
"As seen on the Victoria Beckham and Narcisco Rodriguez S/S'11 catwalks, the skater skirt dress is summers easiest shape to wear. This dress comes complete with capped sleeves and chic slit at the decolletage to add a sassy vibe. Wear with chic flats for a garden party and add a colour pop heel for evening cocktails – what' not to love?"
♥ Right - The Forever Dress
"There's nothing more classic than a Little Black Dress to add to your wardrobe, it's the most versatile piece you'll ever invest in. This sleeveless version will become your go-to summer piece come day or evening. We love the A-line shape of this one – wear with sky-high heels and bright accessories to be the envy of the party."
So you now have the opportunity to WIN one of these dresses from the timeless Black & White collection.
And it's soooo simple:
♥ To enter the competition, visit www.asos.com/nivea
♥ Accessorise the dresses by dragging and dropping the right accessory looks and enter your details!♥ Four styles - 50 lucky winners each week!
I have already entered several times, hehe, here's to hoping I win one of the dresses or maybe even the whole collection? ;) Check out some of my picks from playing with the accessories online:

The white skater girl dress is so cute and stylish, I want I want....FINGERS CROSSED!
Thanks Nivea for giving me the opportunity to win one of these cool dresses.
I'm quite interested in trying out their new Invisible for Black and White Deodorant too! Because it promises "protection against white and yellow deodorant stains. Plus as well as white marks on black clothes becoming a thing of the past, their technology helps prevent the yellow stains that develop over time due to a mixture of deodorant, sweat and washing powder – amazing!" Sounds good, gotta hate white marks or yellow stains, yuck!
So come on, what are you waiting for......enter this fun competion :) I know I have and will enter a few more times; the more entries the more chance of winning right? GOOD LUCK to everyone xoxo
(This post was sponsored by Nivea & ASOS through Handpicked Media)

1 comment:
I think you would really suit the White dress!
Post a Comment