As you know I was in Paris last weekend so I thought I'd share a quick OOTD post from a lovely day out and about in this stunning city! I spotted this little summery striped dress at H&M a few days before heading to Paris and thought it would be perfect for a summery Parisian day :)
Dress: navy & white striped gently flared jersey dress with decorative ties at the shoulders and a gathered neckline. Drawstring at the waist with decorative beads. Get it online now at H&M here for £12.99These photos were taken around the Montmartre area! This area is primarily known for the white-domed Basilica of the Sacré Cœur on its summit and as a nightclub district (where the famous Moulin Rouge is!)

This is me on the Rue Foyatier, one of the many famous streets in Paris, because it consists essentially of flights of stairs given access to the Sacré-Cœur Basilica. The Montmartre funicular runs alongside it!
Ohhhhh Paris, je t'aime! ♥
Ohhhhh Paris, je t'aime! ♥
5 comments:
Such a great dress, stripes are so Parisian! Love the pics, thanks for sharing!
You look gorgeous, and so like Reece Witherspoon! x
looking tres chic xxx
cute photos!! and that dress is so pretty! xx
Just curious, what bra are you wearing? I need a good strapless bra :)
Post a Comment