Pages

Saturday, June 18

Polo in the Park +

About two weeks ago, me and a group of girlfriends went to Hurlingham Park in London to attend the annual ‘Polo in the Park’ event! We just got general admission tickets (about £25 each) which gave us access to the grounds, viewing the polo matches all afternoon, the Harrods Food Court, the Veuve Clicquot Champagne Garden and the Mahiki Bar! All summed up it’s just a fun day out with the girls, dressed up in colourful pretty summery dresses, sipping champagne whilst also (maybe) watching a bit of the polo….perfect! :)
We were blessed with a warm sunny day so I that made it a great day for it!

I decided to wear a bright turquoise dress that I bought in Paris at a little shop called ‘Territoire’ (8–10, rue Montmartre, in the 1st). I stumbled across this little shop and loved all the dresses in there but ended up picking up this short aqua number. Loved the little details and the colour just made me go ‘I want, I want’. I got lots of comments on the dress so am very happy I got it!

Makeup wise I went for a bronzy gold glowing look – check out my FOTD:

♥ Face
MAC Studio Concealer in NC20
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Flawless You Forever Impeccable Loose Mineral Powder
Estee Lauder Sea Star Bronzing Blush (love this product it gives me such an amazing glow!)


♥ Eyes
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half Baked (lid)
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Smog (crease & lower lashline)
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin (tear duct & browbone)
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Darkhorse (to slightly darken outer crease)
Bourjois Effet Smoky Pencils in Ultra Black (waterline)
MAC Fluidline in blacktrack (lightly lined upper lash line to define and darker the lash line)
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Estee Lauder lipgloss in Rock Candy

Loved this photo from the day! ♥ We took this on my Canon Compact Camera, playing around with the colour accent feature. It's a little Tiffany & Co don't you think? ;)
xoxo Roz

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous roxz!!

love the dress!!

Holly said...

You look stunning, love the dreess xx

Lydia said...

You looked stunning! The colour of the dress is really flattering on you xx

Daniella said...

Great pictures, love the colour of the dress, it really suits you. x

Charlotte said...

dress is gorgeous, and love the make-up

ceeharvey.blogspot.com
xx

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

You look really pretty!<3

Helly Di Duca said...

wow, looks like you had a great day.

cotton2 said...

you look stunning!.
Cotton2 <3

PinkLouLou said...

Love the naked palette! WHERE did you get that gorgey dress?