Overall I was a little disappointed with the gowns this year, there was no-one that really stood out & that looked out of this world amazing to me...However these are my Best and Worst picks from the 2010 Oscars (including after parties)
Best
Kate Bosworth in Valentino at the Vanity Fair after party.
Victoria Beckham at the 2010 Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party wearing a nude gown from her own 2010 fall collection. Really like this dress, it looks classic and flawless on her.
Jake Gyllenhaal in Burberry (HOT - need I say anymore)?!
Miley Cyrus in champagne coloured Jenny Packham dress
Am normally not much of a Miley fan but think this dress is stunning and love her makeup & hair combination.
Charlize Theron in Dior Couture
I usually love her style! The dress fits wonderfully on her amazing body but I just don't really like the rose details on her chest. Plus don't like the red lipstick with this outfit...
I usually love her style! The dress fits wonderfully on her amazing body but I just don't really like the rose details on her chest. Plus don't like the red lipstick with this outfit...
Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta
I think the dress is gorgeous but the hair and makeup is too much for me with this super sparkly dress. The dress paired with a simple loose updo & gold smokey eyes with soft lips and I would have loved it.
I think the dress is gorgeous but the hair and makeup is too much for me with this super sparkly dress. The dress paired with a simple loose updo & gold smokey eyes with soft lips and I would have loved it.
These were MY picks and therefore completely my opinion so feel free to disagree :) Who's look did you love or hate?









5 comments:
I love the Miley Cyrus one like a lot !! and the JLO one is such a disaster what was wrong with her? lol
Not a massive VB fan but i must say she does look stunning!
totally agree with cameron diaz, she needed softer nude lips ! the dress is really pretty though.
and miley's makeup was flawless!
LOVE Maggie's!
Also loved Nicole Ritchies whole look!
Charlize didint see that coming..
I read somewhere about JLO looking like she was wearing bubble wrap, such a TRUE comment hehe
Post a Comment