NOTD is OPI Elephantastic Pink
Great texture, long lasting and I applied 2 coats with no streaking - Perfect!
Absolutely adore this pink polish. It is a bright carnation pink that almost has a tiny touch of a neon feel to it. Super girly and vibrant...wearing it makes me feel a bit like Barbie ;)
Absolutely adore this pink polish. It is a bright carnation pink that almost has a tiny touch of a neon feel to it. Super girly and vibrant...wearing it makes me feel a bit like Barbie ;)
7 comments:
Looks good on you ;)
Love pink!!!Any shade!!It looks gorgeous!
The only thing cooler than pink: elephantastic pink! I'm buying this one tomorrow because I've been studying sooooo hard the last few days, I think I deserve a treat (lol always an excuse...;)) I'm excited already! Woohoooooo! Thanks for the tip:)
I am heading out to buy a few nailpolishes tomorrow, and I am so happy I saw this. That shade is so pretty! Sooo going to buy this tomorrow! Very cute blog, glad I found it : )
Yes go out and get this polish, fully recommend it :)
Thanks Logan, I am glad I found your blog too!!! xoxo
Such a pretty colour! Its now on my wishlist x
So I went way out of my way to go buy this today after a long day at the library and they didn't have it :( SAD! I got another one instead though hehe. It's a very bright (YAY spring!) color called 'Cajun Shrimp'.
Post a Comment