OPI’s My Chihuahua Bites is a crème from their Mexico collection & is my new HG red nail polish.
I recently got this polish online and am so glad I did! It's a highly pigmented gorgeous bright orangey-coral red colour. It think it's the perfect red for summer. Applies like a dream & so fun and fresh :)
Here is my NOTD:
I recently got this polish online and am so glad I did! It's a highly pigmented gorgeous bright orangey-coral red colour. It think it's the perfect red for summer. Applies like a dream & so fun and fresh :)
Here is my NOTD:
What is your favourite red nail polish?
6 comments:
This is a really pretty colour(:
xx
That's gorgeous. I'm looking for more summery shades at the moment so that one's going on my list!
I've had my eye on this colour for a while, its so pretty
I LOVE that colour. My favourite reds are OPI Chick Flick Cherry and Rimmel Celebrity Bash. :) x
Great Picture!
ooo, i likey :)
Post a Comment