Happy Friday everyone!
I received my Crush Cosmetics order today which I placed earlier in the week. So happy!! The products I got were:
♥ Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette - Storm
♥ NYX Lip glosses; Whipped and Sorbet
♥ NYX Orange Soda Round lipstick
♥ NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - Nude
♥ NYX Powder Blush - Angel
♥ NYX Slim lip pencil, Natural & Dolly Pink
♥ NYX Slim Eye pencil - Charcoal
♥ NYX Slim eye pencil - Cafe
♥ China Glaze nail polish- For Audrey
I can't wait to try out these new products and review them!
However, there will be no beauty posts from me this weekend because I am going on a road trip! I will be completing a massive walk this weekend called the Tongariro crossing in NZ. The crossing passes over the volcanic terrain of the multi-cratered active volcano Mt Tongariro & passing the eastern base of Mt Ngauruhoe.
The 19.4km walk is renowned for its barred yet beautiful "moon like" volcanic landscape, unusual geological features, visible volcanic activity and views of the surrounding country side below.
It should take me and a group of friends about 6-9hrs to complete (yikes!)
I am really looking forward to it but am hoping the weather will be nice and my legs will survive ;) LOL. Wish me luck!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! MWAH xoxo
It should take me and a group of friends about 6-9hrs to complete (yikes!)
I am really looking forward to it but am hoping the weather will be nice and my legs will survive ;) LOL. Wish me luck!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! MWAH xoxo

2 comments:
Have a great weekend and look forward to seeing those reviews.
looking forwrd to reviews ;)
Have a great weekend and good luck ;)
come to visit and follow me ;)
XoXo
SummerBabe
Post a Comment