Pages

Friday, March 5

Day to Night =

Thought i'd show you lovelies my day to night change from last night. I darkened up my Friday day look by applying some more  Smut Eyeshadow to the lids and lower lash line and also applying Satin Taupe in the crease. On my lips am wearing Sugarrimmed dazzleglass lipgloss by MAC.
Me and my dear friend ♥

We had a lovely time just catching up in cozy bars over some delicious rieslings! Can I say however, sometimes I am astonished by guys behavior in town. When me and my friend walked past a bar last night, we actually got "woofed" at by these guys. Like what were they thinking, that this would make us want to talk to them...umm hell no!! haha Sometimes I wonder where the nice decent guys hide in this city of mine LOL! :)

1 comment:

nana said...

Love your hair :-)
x
http://nanakkii.blogspot.com/