♥ Eyes:
UDPP (base)
MAC Platina (all over lid & lower lashline)
MAC Platina (all over lid & lower lashline)
MAC Smut (outer V/crease)
NYX Gold Eyeliner pencil (inner corner)
MAC Gold (metallic) pigment (inner corner eye)
MAC Brule (brow highlight)
MAC Gold (metallic) pigment (inner corner eye)
MAC Brule (brow highlight)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline)
MAC liquid liner (upper lashline)
Nutrimetics Curvy Lash XL Mascara
MAC liquid liner (upper lashline)
Nutrimetics Curvy Lash XL Mascara
MAC See Sheer Lipstick
Little dab of NYX Mega Shine Smokey Look lip-gloss
Mac See Sheer is described by MAC as a grapefruit pink (lustre) but on me it I feel it is more of a gorgeous coral toned lipstick. It was a very random buy I made years ago and was always at the bottom of my make up case but I rediscovered it late last year and think it's great!
Am about to head out for some drinks with a girlfriend to celebrate that Friday is over! It's the weekend - woohooo!!
Little dab of NYX Mega Shine Smokey Look lip-gloss
Mac See Sheer is described by MAC as a grapefruit pink (lustre) but on me it I feel it is more of a gorgeous coral toned lipstick. It was a very random buy I made years ago and was always at the bottom of my make up case but I rediscovered it late last year and think it's great!
Am about to head out for some drinks with a girlfriend to celebrate that Friday is over! It's the weekend - woohooo!!
3 comments:
Beautiful :) x
What a beautiful look! I love it! That lipstick is so pretty, it's going to my wish list yep! Have a great weekend! :)))
You look gorgeous! xx
Post a Comment