I can't wait to go shopping, hang out with my gorgeous friend Emma, party, eat & drink lots of yummy things and just generally have an AWESOME time.
Will share pictures and purchases (think there will be quite a few.....) when I return! I hope you all have a super duper Easter weekend. Mwah xoxo
10 comments:
aww have fun! I've always wanted to go to Sydney, but it's kind of far as I live in Vancouver, Canada haha! Love your blog, I read it religiously :):)
Have fun! I just found your blog through Saltwater Dreams, and I love it!
Steph
http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com
That sounds like so much fun!!!! Have a good trip and a Happy Easter! By the way: I LOVE the layout of your blog! Especially the header fonts. Gorgeous!
Ashley :D
awfulbeautifuldisarray.blogspot.com
Ahhhhh !!! Lucky girl to be going there, I am jealous!! Never been there but would love to one day. Have a good time for all of us!!
Have a great time in Sydney ;)
XOXo
So lucky! Ive always wanted to go there :) Enjoy!
Lucky girl!!! I so want to go to Autralia one day too.
Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself! ♥
You should do a post on your travel-makeup! What do you bring? :)
Woo hoo!!! Australia!!!!
Sydney is the best (of course I am bias being Australian :)
Have a blast and can't wait to see photos on your return!!!
omg so jealous
iv always wanted to go their
looks amazing, ull have a great time
cute blog, gonna have a look through
check mine out its new and i need all the help i can get !!
georiga xxxx
http://rockgeorgiaroll.blogspot.com/
Thanks girls. Am having a great time in Sydney. I always forgot how it's on the other side of the world for everyone because it's only 4hr flight from NZ!
Ashley: I got my fonts from www.kevinandamanda.com - great site!
Michelle: Travel post good idea, will keep that in mind for next time or will post something on my return....I took quite a lot with me this trip haha
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
Post a Comment